Irvine Chinese School
Income-based Tuition Reimbursement
The Irvine Chinese School supports the enrichment of students’ learning of the Chinese language and culture. The ICS offers an income-based tuition reimbursement to make this enrichment experience accessible to more families. The reimbursement is available to students enrolled in K-12 grades in the current school year. The reimbursement is $300.00/family or more.
- Applicants may apply and re-qualify each school year.
- Applications are approved on a first-come, first-served basis, contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.
- Student(s) must be enrolled in grades K–12.
- Reimbursement is awarded by May 30, directly to the applicant.
Income-based tuition reimbursement
- The student(s) achieves and maintains a minimum 3.0 GPA, verified through official Irvine Chinese School transcript or Sycamore print out of grade with teacher’s signature. (Current School year – Semester 1 report card)
- Proof of income-based need – prior year tax return AND Two (2) most recent paystub
- Application deadline: May 30, 2018
- Please submit fully completed application and proof of income-based need to Grace Yin at Irvine Chinese School Office. Incomplete applications will not be considered. NO EXCEPTIONS. Any questions please contact email@example.com.
- Household income meets the following federal income guidelines or other qualifications:
|Poverty Guidelines for the 48 continuous states and the district of Columbia|
|Persons in Family/Household||Poverty Guideline|
|For families/households with more than 8 persons, add $4,160 for each additional person.|