ICS community programs offer a variety of enrichment, recreational, and educational programs, such as languages, arts and crafts, chorus, musical instruments, kung-fu, computer classes, calligraphy, Chinese brush painting, cartooning, animation, beading and knotting, Tai-Chi, Go and Chess games, speech&debate, Olympiad math, abacus and mental math, dance including Hip Hop, ballet, folk dance, belly dance, Yoga, badminton, table tennis and basketball, etc. Please check the program list for details.
- Please register early To ensure successful enrollment classes or activities.
- All courses are subject to cancellation or changes.
- Registrations are processed upon receipt of a completed and signed registration application.
- Applications are processed in the order received.
- A 5% Sibling discount for the full session of the same class is available.
- If a course is full, you will be placed on a waitlist and enrolled in an alternate course if provided. Please do not attend the course if you are on the waitlist, unless you have been contacted.
- Full refunds/credits are issued for canceled courses.
- Fees are not pro-rated for missed classes unless enrolled from the waiting
Withdrawals & Refunds
Guideline: Written requests must be received 3 days prior to the second class meeting. Earlier notice is preferred to accommodate waitlisted participants. We will refund the remaining balance. list after the class has begun or in the middle of class sessions.
Withdrawals & Refunds Policy
- Withdrawals and Refunds: withdrawal-processing fee is $10; all withdraws & refunds need to fill the “withdrawals and refunds form” from the website www.sccca.org and drop off at the office or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All transaction will be refunded by check within 3-4 weeks after receiving the “withdrawals and refunds form”.